Safety, Quality and Compliance
Safe and Effective Services
Across our services, the safety of those we support is our first priority. With a strong safety culture promoted at all levels of the organisation, our staff deliver safe and effective services that consistently achieve the best outcomes.
Our commitment to safety is demonstrated by:
- A comprehensive and continually-updated suite of policies to ensure staff are working consistently across our services, in accordance with legislation and best practice
- A review of safety and risk matters at board level every month, using structured reports to maintain consistency in information and decision-making
- A robust incident reporting culture, enabling immediate action to manage risk and improve safety, as appropriate
- An internal compliance team auditing sites against the requirements of our regulators, while carrying out internal inspections adhering to the same standards
- A commitment to ensuring that each service has the correct number of staff, with the appropriate skills and experience for their work
- Monitoring of staff training completion rates to ensure the highest levels of compliance
- Facilities that are well-maintained, fit for purpose and meet with regulatory requirements and expectations
A dedication to continuous improvement
We are committed to delivering the highest standards of education, care and support across our services. We do this with a focus on continuous improvement. Obtaining regular feedback from our service users helps us to make the necessary changes to meet the full needs of those we support. We have thorough and robust internal processes, including regulation of our services by divisional teams and corporate teams, in addition to regular scrutiny from our external regulators, commissioners and stakeholders.
We track progress using reliable data that measures outcomes, effectiveness and service user experience. We have a uniform approach across our services through our divisional management structure, whereby our divisions each have their own Chief Operating Officer and Senior Management Team. Our central teams support our divisional teams in delivering the safety, quality and compliance agenda.
To find out more about Aspris or to make an enquiry, please contact us today.