Notice and disclaimer
1. Any information, product or service published on this website is appropriate for use in the United Kingdom. Those who access this website from other areas are responsible for compliance with local laws if local laws are applicable.
2. This website is for information only, unless otherwise stated. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Aspris disclaims all express and implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. In particular, Aspris has used all reasonable care in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Further, Aspris accepts no responsibility or liability for and makes no warranties that functions contained within this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that accessing the website will not expose you to any virus or other harmful elements. Aspris will update material errors in the information if it is made aware of such errors, in a timely manner. Note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
3. Aspris shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. Aspris does not accept a duty of care in negligence to visitors to this website. As stated in Paragraph 2 above, the information contained on this website is for information only and you are responsible for what you choose to do with that information.
4. Information published on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Aspris. This website also provides links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. Aspris disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and websites and/or any failure to comply with relevant laws or regulations. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website and does not imply Aspris’ endorsement of the linked websites.
5. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from:
(i) death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Aspris or any of its employees or agents;
(ii) fraudulent misrepresentations upon which you relied in such circumstances where it was reasonable for you so to rely;
(iii) from circumstances where the law otherwise expressly prohibits such liability from being excluded.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to the Aspris website
We are happy to allow appropriate third party sites, that provide our visitors with more information or support, to link to our website. Sites should be reputable, national, provide accurate information, and a system to update information should errors occur, comply with all data protection and medical data protection guidelines, and actively seek to reduce the stigma of mental illness.
If you would like to link to the Aspris website, please email: email@example.com
Aspris reserves the right to grant or remove this permission in its sole discretion. You will be required to confirm such discontinuation in writing.
Any link must be discontinued upon notice being received to that effect.
All content on this site is © Aspris.
Aspris is the owner of copyright and database rights in this website, unless specifically stated otherwise, including content, design, graphics, text, software and underlying source codes.
Aspris is the owner of all trademarks, tradenames, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
This website is protected by copyright. It is published by Aspris.
This website or any material part may be reproduced providing the material is not amended or modified in anyway, and providing Aspris is acknowledged as the source.
Data protection and Privacy
Aspris takes data protection and confidentiality very seriously.
All imagery used across the site is stock photography and for illustrative purposes only. Any person depicted in the imagery is a model and has no association to Aspris or its services, unless otherwise indicated as staff.
Modern Slavery Act 2015
This statement is made in accordance with section 54(1) of the Act and sets out Aspris’s human trafficking and slavery statement for the financial year ending 31st December 2022.
Aspris proudly values individuals and those organisations with which we work, and we always seek to conduct our business affairs to the highest possible ethical standards and with the utmost integrity. Our operating procedures are kept under regular review, and we seek to consistently improve our practices to prevent human trafficking and slavery.
We have three main groups of services which support the needs of children, young people and adults across the UK and the Middle East. They are; Aspris Children’s Services in the UK, Priory Aspris Children’s Services Middle East and Priory Aspris Healthcare Middle East. Our specialist schools, colleges, children’s homes and fostering agency provide the highest standards of support to children with a range of needs.
With strong governance structures embedded across all levels of the organisation, our teams deliver safe and effective services that consistently achieve the best possible outcomes. Our commitment to delivering the highest standards of education, care and support means that there is a continual focus on quality and improvement across our services.
Aspris is completely committed to operating ethically in all of our commercial arrangements whether in written contracts or relationships more generally. It is against this background that we continue to operate bearing in mind the systems and controls required to ensure that human trafficking and slavery does not have any place in our business.
We have a clear and rigorous Whistleblowing (Protected Disclosure) policy and all colleagues are encouraged to report and expose unethical or inappropriate procedures or behaviour. Any issue raised under the Whistleblowing (Protected Disclosure) policy are investigated fully and appropriate action is taken in accordance with Aspris’s compliance and assurance standards.
Aspris Children's Services Limited is registered in England and Wales at Companies House under number 06244880. Its registered office is at:
Aspris Children's Services Limited
Church Street West
To find out more about Aspris or to make an enquiry, please contact us today.